Christmas Quiz: Family edition (in Lithuanian)

So this year I've decided to prepare something special for my family - a quiz! At least one part of my relatives' bodies is gonna get a workout, cause otherwise our holidays usually are pretty lazy and chill. I'm actually sad that I won't be taking an active part in this game, however, I had a lot of fun preparing it, picking out the fonts, the backgrounds and looking for interesting questions. I'm also thinking of making nice invitations to the quiz and buying some cute little presents for everyone, that I'm most likely gonna pimp out to give them a little more personal touch. I already have some ideas, and tomorrow I'm gonna browse some shops and buy them. I've uploaded the quiz here, the answers are in a separate file here, you can freely download both of them and use it if you want. You're just gonna need to download some tracks or use the Youtube links I included in the answer sheet. I've included some questions related to Christmas but other than that they are pretty random: geography, movies, music, history etc. I'm reeaaally excited for this, it should be fun!


M.

4 thoughts on “Christmas Quiz: Family edition (in Lithuanian)

Greta said...

haaa, geras :)

mon said...

Ačiūū! Visą vakarą dirbau : D

Unknown said...

Ooo, kaip gerai... Aš irgi ruošiuos per šventes daryt protmūšį!! Tik dar nepradėjau ruoštis! :) Ačiū, kad pasidalinai!
Jau vieną sykį dariau per mamos gimtadienį, labai pasiteisino:)

Sėkmės, Egle Ge {HideInSugar}

mon said...

Nėr už ką, Egle! Dalintis yra smagu :} Ir gimtadieniai tikrai puiki proga protmūšiaut - mes per draugės gimtadienį pirmą kartą išbandėm.

Powered by Blogger.