Goodbye 2012.

The last days of the year are usually the middle stop between the have done's and must do's. I choose the first one, cause basically the one and only thing on my 2013 list is PLAN LESS (the first step in the control freak recovery program). And on top of that, throughout my planning career I've noticed that plans tend to fall apart anyway... so why bother.

Here's a short recap of my 2012 (planned and not planned) highlights:

A C C O M P L I S H M E N T S

Bachelor 


Camp counsellor job in Germany 


Driver's license in progress 



M U S I C

Some of my top tracks this year

2012 by Monika on Grooveshark

Live concerts at home. Gotta love youtube:


Checked out one new music festival



Rediscovered jazz magic.


P L A C E S



D I S C O V E R I E S

Gruga park in Essen. The most amazing and versatile park I've ever seen.


Drinks of the year:

Apple Jack. Simple, but yet sooo good!


Daiquiri - the slow killer.


Knitting and other DIYs


Girls and the girl behind them - Lena Dunham (another awaiting recommendation post).


Kristina Sabaliauskaitė, Silva Rerum I and II. I should be ashamed that I've read both of them only this year, but better late than never.




Looking back, I can only say that it was a magnificent year full of unforgettable birthday parties, lots of hours spent at the library, a myriad of sent out CVs and written motivational letters, printed boarding passes and packed suitcases, changed places of living, lots of goodbyes, but more nice to meet you's. And I can't wait to see what 2013 has in stock for me. I have a feeling, that it's going to be damn interesting 365 days. And as for all of you, I want to wish you to get out of your comfort zones at least once next year. Do something crazy, get inspired and be happy!

6 thoughts on “Goodbye 2012.

Miglė said...

Gal galėtum pakomentuot kokius kalnus lankei šįmet? :) Kai kurie nuotraukose vaizduojami atrodo pasakiškai matyti!

Ir ačiū, kad apsilankydama mano blog'e suteikei galimybę atrast tavąjį. Įsimesiu į skaitomų sąrašą :)

mon said...

Migle, smagu girdėti, ačiū! Tavo blog'ą jau senokai seku per bloglovin. :} O šie kalnai yra pietų Vokietijoje, Garmisch Partenkirchen apylinkėse. Kėlėmės į aukščiausią jų - Zugspitze. Gal ir tu ten lankeisi?

Miglė said...

Taip! Būtent šeštoji nuotrauka iš koliažo labai priminė Zugspitzę :) Dar šią vasarą kėliaus ten, o aplink irgi važinėjom (į Fussen, Mittenwald buvom užklydę ir dar iš Austrijos pusės į Lermoos) :)
Kalnai mane ypatingai veikia, stengiuos kiekvieną vasarą kokiuose nors pabūvot :)

mon said...

O, geras! Man šios vasaros apsilankymas kalnuose buvo pirmasis, bet tikrai pajutau jų magiją. Nors neteko tiek po apylinkes važinėti ir daugiau malėmės aplink Garmischą: vaikščiojom daug turistiniais takais, ėjom į vieną tarpeklį, tikrai daug įvairovės apturėjau per tą savaitę. O sakyk, ar ropšteis į pačią pačią Zugspitze viršūnę? Nes aš taip ir neišdrįsau su savo 3€ Pirmarkiniais sportbatukais keberiotis ten. Nors pažiūrėjus, kaip tėvai leido visai pipiram lipt, arba kaip azijietės repečkojosi tik su sandalais, kažkaip pasijutau itin didele baile...

Miglė said...

Ne, į viršūnę nelipau. Ir ženklai gąsdino (maždaug, be profesionalios įrangos neikit), ir batų problema ta pati, vis neįsigyju tikrų kalninių :) Dar gal būčiau susiviliojus, jei mažiau žmonių būtų, o tuo metu buvo masė jų, tai ir tas įspūdis (ar įspūdingos nuotraukos :D) ne toks ypatingas turbūt būtų buvęs.

iTim said...

yay Alt-J live :)

Powered by Blogger.