Jewelry storage

So here goes the story. On my 21st birthday I got this little fella here. I'm 23, almost 24 now that I think about it (yikes), and all that's left of him is half a packet of fish food and an empty bowl.


This bowl has stood on my shelf as a sad reminder of my poor fishy (may he rest in eternal peace of the sewers) for a long time, but I've decided to turn it into a happier attribute of my room. Since I've always struggled to find a decent place for my modest jewelry collection, which mostly consists of earrings, one day it just struck me that I can put all my girly crap accessories on/in that beautiful glass bowl. I can't really call it a DIY project, since all I did is just basically come up with the idea, but whatever, maybe one day I'll decorate it and it will become a little closer to being handmade. What I've noticed though is that for necklaces and other stuff that is prone to getting in knots, it's not the best solution. So I just hang them on my cork board. But as for everything else: bracelets, rings, watches, hairbands, etc. it works great. I just hope this jewelry storage idea will be a tiny discovery for someone as it was for me!





3 thoughts on “Jewelry storage

Unknown said...

Pastebėjau, jog auksinės žuvelės tuose burbuliniuose akvariumuose ilgai neišgyvena. :/ Tačiau naujas akvariumo panaudojimo būdas šaunus. ;)

mon said...

Maniškė ilgai tempė, gal dėl to, kad vandenį uoliai keičiau. Bet po to teko išvykti ilgesniam laikui ir palikau šeimynai prižiūrėt, tai matyt iš to ilgesio ir pagaišo. :/

Supergirl said...

Grazi ideja. Nors zuveles labai gaila..

Powered by Blogger.