Sort of a comeback

I've been soooo uninspired to write lately (judging from the last post it seems that my kind of 'lately' lasts for about 3 months) that I'm almost ashamed of it. But it's time for me to break that damn laziness-induced writer's block, because the fact that I'm not writing doesn't mean that I'm sitting around doing nothing. I'm doing stuff alright!

#Painting

A couple of months ago I bought some aquarelle paint and started pouring out my artistic talents on paper. It's a really easy way to pretend that you're actually capable of producing something nice, because at least for me it seems that basically anything painted with aquarelle looks good. So I've been experimenting with various techniques and unleashing my inner muse from time to time. My specialty is abstractionism for obvious reasons.

#Longboard

I have no idea why it took me so long to actually give longboarding a decent chance, however, better later than never. I'm not interested in the downhill part, I'm more of a newbie cruiser, however, speed is definitely exciting! I've already had my first harsh landing after trying to go down quite a steep hill, so I'm sticking to flat surfaces for now. My confidence is growing with every try and it's fun to feel a tiny bit of progress.

#Europa park

Finally (and I mean FINALLY) we went. I can't say that it blew my mind, but the biggest rollercoasters were fun! We picked a good day weather and people wise, on average the waiting times were around 20 mins, so we did Silver Star, Blue Fire and Wodan twice. My favorite one hands down is Silver Star because of quite long air times. What I really missed was a good water coaster, cause the ones they have could be definitely better. Otherwise, the theme park itself is really nicely maintained with a lot of green areas and entertaining stuff everywhere. It's divided into sections dedicated to European countries (hence the name), so you feel like walking around the map of Europe. I'd be definitely down to go there again, because we unintentionally missed some of the rides and didn't go to any of the shows.

One thoughts on “Sort of a comeback

Anonymous said...

woah, come on, taigi įspūdingi kalneliai! :D aš žiūriu, man su metais vis progresuoja aukščio baimė, kurios niekada anksčiau neturėjau, todėl vien žiūrint tuos video, lengvai sutraukė skrandį :D

Powered by Blogger.